Today I finally finished making the dummy battery I mentioned a while back.
I had finished most of it, and it worked fine, but it wasn’t the proper size compared to a proper battery. It was too big to use more plastic, so I used wood instead. Now it is all done, and is now the correct size.
Also, I built this other thing, a mutant computer PSU. It supplies power to your computer (because PSU stands for "Power Supply Unit") I needed a power supply for some other crap, so I hacked away at a computer one. It will not work without being connected to a computer, so I changed it so it would.
In case you ever need to do this, connect pin 14 of the big plug (the green wire) to any of the black wires.
I think that is enough home-built electronics for a while. However, cleaning the shed should be on my agenda…